It is coming soon
What is my ideology of football? How do my teams play football? What is the playing style my players are developing in games? What training methodology am I following? What are my beliefs as a coach? What do I think about my players?
Next I will talk about my coaching secrets in three sections: My idea on how to play football, the methodological approach I follow in my trainings and my thoughts on the players I coach or have coached.
Juan Roman UEFA PRO football coach license in your event: workshop, camp, clinic, etc…
Juan Roman is one of the football coaches with more experience and training in Oceania: Football Coach and Strength and Conditioning coach.
The UEFA PRO license.- The highest qualification in football. The same degree shared by: Pep Guardiola, Luis Enrique, Vicente Del Bosque, Rafa Benitez, Mourino, etc ...
Bachelor in Sport Science specialized in High Performance.- Professional Trainer of football teams in Spain. He has developed a methodology periodization (tactical periodization) where through tactical principles of football, develops specific physical abilities to football.
Teacher of football coaches, among others in the Royal Spanish Football Federation, to obtain licenses such as UEFA B, A and PRO in football.
MBA in Management of institutions and sports facilities.
Also known in Spain as well as director of football academies dedicated to the early detection and signing of sporting talents for training and development as professional players.
Currently he is working as Head of Sports Science at Myanmar Football Federation, where he is responsible for the development and implementation of a football strength and conditioning strategic plan for all the National teams and national academies.
What can you expect from Juan Roman at your event
• A training workshop for coaches and/or players
• Designed specifically to meet the objectives of the event and customizing according to the characteristics of the persons involved.
• Well organized and structured to stimulate and actively involve the audience.
• Entertaining and motivating them to bring about changes in the way people think and act after the event.
• A great experience, with a professional and different approach.
Workshop topics and clinic:
* Designing and testing sessions for the selection of equipment according to the levels of the players: specific fitness test applied to football, technical skills and tactical knowledge of players.
* Teaching methodology and development of tactical principles in football: keeping the ball on offense, defensive organization, game systems (5 side ...) and Technical skills in game scenarios: passes, controls, driving ...
* How to develop a training programme in football for players in training for each stage from 6-19 years from an amateur club, adapted to the characteristics of the players, the environment ... objectives, subjects to develop, activities, etc ...
* How to make a schedule for the work of fitness preparation applied to football through technical training - tactical and decision making, periodization of tactics.
* Methodology applied to the teaching of playing style in the formation and preparation of a team of players from scratch: what and how to work/teach for players to assimilate the principles necessary to attack from behind keeping ball possession, how to defend to recover it quickly in the best conditions ...
* Management of human resources of an amateur club with coaches and volunteers (parents, mothers...) to work as a professional club: selecting, recruiting, training, mentoring, promoting ...
* Guidelines for the development of intensive specific programmes (holiday programmes, campus, etc ...) for the development of specific technical basics in football positions: dribbling defenders, keeping possession with targeted controls and passes from midfielders, etc…
The next step:
If you want to check the availability of Juan Roman for your event or have any questions, contact us.